|For Sr. Managers:|
|Stress Management (4Hrs)|
|Art of Thinking (4Hrs)|
|Emotional Intelligence (4Hrs)|
|Time Management (2Hrs)|
|Blind Spots (4Hrs)|
Modern day business scenario demands that business leaders have clarity on four aspects of business…
(1) Corporate Philosophy that creates Corporate Culture
(2) Business Growth Strategies
(3) Attitudes of People and
(4) Sharpening set of SKILLS of workforce.
Creating corporate culture is very important for harmoniously sustainable business growth. Culture creation is possible only when top management commits itself consciously to do so, based on corporate philosophy. Defining corporate philosophy is the first step. Communicating the same to all concerned in a systematic manner is the next step. “Corporate Culture” training module is only for business owners and decision makers.
Formulating dynamic business growth strategies in harmonious manner is required to direct the corporation in line with Vision and Mission statements. “Business Growth Strategies” training module is only for business owners and decision makers.
Positive attitudes of people working for a corporation play a major role in success. Minor attitudinal correction of people working in Customer Service cell can create a major miracle in organizational success! Attitudinal training module is for all.
Sharpening the skills is required for effective task force. This is a need based training module. Various skills required by Managers and executives are: Communication, Assertiveness, Presentation, Public speaking, Art of Thinking, Delegation, Stress Management, Time Management, Goal setting, Selling skills, Emotional Intelligence, How to handle criticism? Blind Spots - Recognition and corrections. Sharpening skills is a must for sustainable effectiveness of man power and is a continuous activity.
No. Name of Company
1. Apollo Soyuz Electricals Pvt. Ltd. (Transformer/ Panel-Manufacturer)
2. Meditronics Ltd. (X-Ray Machine Manufacturer)
3. Anchor Ltd. (Tooth paste plant, Vapi)
4. Nishan Power Converters (UPS / Inverter Manufacturer)
5. S.K. Formulations (Water-proofing material mfr)
6. Amber Systems Pvt. Ltd. (Office Furniture Manufacturer)
7. Vashi Electricals Pvt. Ltd. (Switchgear Dealers)
8. HEC Equipment & Machines (Kitchen Eqpt. Manufacturer)
9. P-Mech Consultants (CADD Services / Consultants)
10. Electrical products of India (Transformer Manufacturers)
11. Tanclean Pvt. Ltd. (Tank cleaning Machines supplier)
12. Dr. Niraj R. Khanna Mulund (W), Mumbai 400080.
13. Acenet (Web designing & e-commerce)
14. Universal wire Industries (Engineering) Thanawala Group
15. Abbott India Ltd., Mumbai 400071.
16. Wuerth India Pvt. Ltd., Airoli, Navi Mumbai.
17. Shri Swastik Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Navi Mumbai.
18. APL (India) Pvt. Ltd., Prabhadevi, Mumbai.
19. Welingkar Institute of management Matunga, Mumbai.
20. IIT Powai, (Staff Training)
21. APL , DUBAI
22. Om Vedic Heritage Centre, Singapore
23. HiMedia Laboratories, Mumbai.